6.11.13

skater skirts + dresses



~whispers~


I have a new obsession. What goes even better with mustard than American hot dogs? Skater skirts. And dresses. Oh yes - they were made for the colour mustard. In fact, that were made for any shade imaginable. Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night... • Emma

mustard skater skirt
mustard + skater = perfection from the adorable girls over at elle + jess | here






































lace skater skirt
have it grungey | here
mustard skater dress
I am positively infatuated with everything about this outfit | here


topshop skater dress
don't even get me started on my love of bowler hats | here

Skater Skirts and Dresses
can I have all of them please? shop through polyvore











No comments:

Post a Comment